Salesforce Administrator--$70K-$90K-Seattle, WA
Calling all Salesforce Administrators!
We are seeking a hard working Salesforce Administrator for a fast growing company to support and drive the Salesforce.com initiatives.Responsibilities
- Manage and administer Salesforce for multiple departments' ends user
- Handle all basic administrative functions including data integrity, user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, and workflows
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Design, construct, and maintain reports and dashboards for users
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Strong understanding of the Lightning platform
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com
or call 303-558-4377 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.