Wonderful opportunity for experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Marketing Automation consultant to work with one of the most impressive and sought after marketing organizations nationally.
This contract consulting opportunity is a phenomenal chance to open the door to further consulting projects with the best company in the business.
9 month contract, open to extension/further project work, remote flexibility, must be able to be onsite in DMV area as needed.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience - Marketing Cloud/Exacttarget, Sales, Service
- 4+ years Marketing Automation
- 3+ yrs Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget experience
- campaigns, domans, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 4+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 4+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 4+ years Sales and Marketing Operations
- 4+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 3+ years Sales Operations Management
- 4+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 4+ years Opportunity Management
- 4+ years Salesforce and Pardot implementations and integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 6+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in applying, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP and we'll schedule a call to discuss details of the role!