A fantastic opportunity to work on a large greenfield
implementation project based in Spain
as a Salesforce Business Analyst
for a global leader. A successful candidate would have previous experience working on Salesforce projects and the ability to communicate well in Spanish
- Implement Salesforce solutions working alongside the team of developers currently on site.
- Liaise with the business stakeholders, developers and the testing team to ensure processes are aligned.
- Work with the stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop designs ensuring that Salesforce is functionally implemented.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on the Salesforce CRM application
- Able to communicate in Spanish well
- Strong Business Analyst skills
- Based or able to live in Spain for the role
This role allows the space for growth and development as a Business Analyst and to build experience with Salesforce as working on large project like this with a global leader opens the doors to multiple opportunities. A great chance to work in Spain at a rate of £350-£400 in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 866 1783 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.