A senior Salesforce developer with management experience is needed for a well known, established corporation in Charlotte, North Carolina. You will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions-- including functional requirements, custom development, application development, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning coding, support and agile team principles and leadership.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning implementations and various other systems.
- Working with SF team, IT stakeholders, departments(sales, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Management of Salesforce Team (on site and off site employees).
- Field all technical requests, assess scope and prioritize action items for Senior Management Gathering business requirements to pass onto the technical team.
- Defining documents, maintain processes and oversight procedures.
- Assist in projects by coordinating business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
- MUST HAVE 5 year Salesforce experience as a developer.
- MUST HAVE 5 years experience in development in Apex and Visual force.
- MUST HAVE management experience.
- Great relocation package (if necessary).
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (267) 940-6503 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (267) 940-6503. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!