Salesforce Architect/Developer - Salesforce - Orange County, CA- $145,000-$165,000k
A well known organization in the Orange County area is looking for a highly experience Salesforce Architect to come join their rapidly growing team. You will be working closely with C Level Executives and other talented Salesforce professionals. In this role you will be the Subject Matter Expert for their Salesforce CRM.
- At least 4-6 years of Salesforce Development experience required
- 2+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Familiar working with Service, Sales, and Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience with Apex Triggers, Apex Enterprise Patterns, Lightning Components
- Must be able to write and read RESTful API Apex Code
- Experience integrating telephony, email, SMS/text
- Salesforce certification required
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.