Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: Greater Boston Area
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect to join their functional team to work with one of their customers on a Salesforce enhancement. Your goal will be to design and deliver custom solutions that will meet their customer's needs and help enhance their business. As a technical architect, you will need to have experience working in both the Service and Sales Clouds along with experience in the Lightning platform. Additionally, they are looking for an individual who understands all of the technical aspects of the project.
- Must have experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Must have experience with the Lightning platform
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce, SQL, Force.com
- Experience with triggers, defining requirements, coding and other technical solutions
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- 10+ years experience as a developer or technical architect
- 5+ years experience working with Salesforce
- Salesforce Application Architect, System Architect or Developer I Certifications preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.