Salesforce Solution Architect
£80,000 - £85,000
A leading recruitment firm is looking to bring on a Senior Salesforce Architect to join their team. In addition to a handsome salary, there is the option to work from home two days a week.
What you will be doing…
- Leading and mentoring a team of Solution Architects, Developers and Administrators
- Driving solution architecture and analysing engagements for ongoing functional enhancements
- Providing best practices around integrations
What you will need…
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM platform applications within in an enterprise environment
- Experience with different Salesforce offering including Sales Cloud, Marketing, and knowledge of SFDC products and capabilities, as well as previous experience with integrations
- com experience, and an understanding of the limitations it can involve
- Salesforce certifications a bonus
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.