Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
Salesforce Senior Business Analyst | $130k + | Remote | Full Benefits and Growth Opportunity
Well established and growing organization with an innovative and talented SFDC techo/functional team currently in place. The right candidate will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact as a SFDC technical resource while continuing to evolve within SFDC. Great opportunity to implement what you've learned as a Salesforce Analyst while bouncing ideas off senior Developers, Architects, and other Administrators already on the team.
- Analysis and Requirements Gathering
- Assess business needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders within a fast-growing environment to ensure core systems are built to deliver key insights
- Collaborate with the key project SMEs and stakeholders, including data warehouse and integrated systems, to define project requirements and change requests.
- Analyze and interpret data and information to guide process and solution decisions.
- Assist in planning for acceptance of solution (change management, communication, training needs).
- Translate business requirements into functional design specifications
- Solution Design
- Capture As-Is and define To-Be business processes. Analyze and close process gaps.
- Participate in solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
- Customize and maintain Salesforce.com with custom objects, advanced workflows, validation rules
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, etc.
- Create supporting technical solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability. Support solution implementation as necessary.
- Advocate quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements.
- Solution Delivery and Maintenance
- Customize Salesforce according to solution design, through configuration
- Prepare and execute test plans.
- Lead and work alongside business partners through User Acceptance Testing.
- Supports development of business application training content.
- Coordinate deployment plans with stakeholders and facilitate communication with end users.
- Manage the release cycle, create and distribute Release Notes.
- Manage all post-implementation defects to completion or closure.
- Author, publish and maintain Knowledge articles
- Evaluate 3x yearly Salesforce Release Notes, make recommendations for implementation and adoption of new functionality.
- Review and act on Salesforce Org Critical Updates.
- Review, implement and propagate Salesforce Best Practices.
- Level 2 Salesforce application support
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- com Administrator Certification and Advanced Administrator Certification - helpful
- 4 years' experience business analyst Salesforce.com or relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts and data projects (migration, upserts, cleansing, maintenance)
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration helpful
- High energy and ability to work both independently and across multiple teams in very fast growth environment
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams
Konner at Phone: 303-558-4411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.