Salesforce Architect, 6 months, £600 - £700 / day, Surrey, Remote Working
A large client of mine is currently in the market for a Salesforce Architect with strong experience with Salesforce1. You will be working within the Salesforce delivery team to help define and develop all architecture around this new implementation. The client is currently implementing Salesforce1 across the USA and are looking for an Architect to manage and deliver the product across the EMEA region.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with the Salesforce development team regarding all Architecture
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs them
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways of using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong hands-on experience developing Salesforce1
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
- Business Transformation experience
- Experience with Salesforce Integration concepts using SOAP or REST API Web Services to various IT Systems
- Experience writing SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and ETL integration (My SQL, Informatica, Salesforce Connector)
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, CRM Fusion)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible to apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.