Client is looking for someone to start ASAP on a 6-12 month contract (minimum) with 40 hours a week. The role is 95% remote, requiring occasional on-site visits to New York City. Salary is based on experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review, collaborate and design Salesforce architecture and configuration to reflect current and forecasted needs
- Work closely with various business stakeholders
- Develop and execute a streamlined plan to ensure all appropriate applications are working together
- Develop software components as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of various Salesforce.com environments
- Set up backend integrations in order to automate processes that are now manual
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce architect experience
- Additional experience around the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce and web-service API's
- Salesforce Architecture Certification preferred
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org