Salesforce Business Analyst Consultant ($80/an hour
) - Irvine, CaliforniaJob Type:
Contract to Hire Role ($80/an hour)Job Description:
As the Salesforce Consultant (salesforce), you will be responsible for the optimization development, and process improvement initiatives of the salesforce platform to maximize its' effectiveness. You will collaborate with developers in supporting the design of Salesforce solutions and ensure that exact business requirements are met. This position would provide the opportunity to be part of a diverse and expanding company that is growing their salesforce platform. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company and all US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities:
- Advise the team to optimize the Salesforce platform, determining KPI's and metrics for analysis.
- Expected to present and report various situations and challenges during the project.
- Provide guidance and assistance on best practices in using Salesforce and its features.
- Create an strategy for process improvement initiatives for using the Salesforce platform.
- Work with clients and end users together, understanding exact business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology or relevant field.
- Certification in Salesforce.com Administrator
- Deep understanding of Salesforce, including Sales, Community, and Marketing Cloud.
- Comprehensive understanding in the Agile environment.
- Advanced experience in business and process improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate, ability to respond well to challenges, and work with a team.
Send your resume to Katherine at email@example.com
or call (949) 688-2208
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT