Salesforce CRM Manager/Lead - Dallas, Texas
My client is looking to bring on a Salesforce CRM Manager/Technical Lead for a 3 month, contract-to-hire position. This will require you to be on site in Dallas, Texas where you will be working with a team of other Salesforce and Marketing professionals. They are exponentially growing their team and are looking to add on their next best resource!
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years' experience leading a team and being technically hands on with the platform
- Extensive experience with Marketing and Service Cloud
- Great time management and leadership skills
- Experience with Lightning is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.