Salesforce Business Analyst - Roswell, Georgia
Our client in Roswell, Georgia is in need of a Salesforce Business Analyst to help them provide Salesforce support for their business unit. You will, oversee regional functional change management. You must have extensive experience with the CRM platform and should require little training as they should be the ones expanding their knowledge of Salesforce to the team at hand. Salesforce Architect Requirements:
- 3 years Salesforce experience around the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce and web-service API's
- Extensive experience in creating, debugging and improving performance of data queries.
- Experience leading technical team sessions that conducted research and architectural solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Business Analyst - Roswell, Georgia
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
.Salesforce Business Analyst - Roswell, Georgia