Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote Flex - 150k
Salary: 150k (flexible)
My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect who can lead, provide visualization, and have full responsibility to cater to business needs.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce implementations, and or integrations
- Apex and Visualforce experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Background in design and or development enterprise.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Provide insight on technical development
- Design technical architecture of solutions
- Map specifications for integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience with Apex data loader and APIs
- Must be able to configure coding and solutions
- Must be able to design custom objects through Force.com
- Competitive salary
- Remote flexibility
- Full benefits
- Great company culture
- Career advancement
Secure your spot to interview as soon as possible, send your resume now to Matt at email@example.com
or at 646-863-7582 Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7582. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.