Salesforce Functional Consultant
£50,000 - £55,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant to join an innovative and dynamic team.
What you will be doing…
- Facilitating workshops and working with stakeholders to determine their needs and developing Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Recommending and suggesting features that meet the needs of the company and being able to configure Salesforce features.
- Working within a team and autonomously to produce solutions translated from requirements gathering.
What you will need…
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience engaging with clients and stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce configuration including Lightning
- Experience of agile development
Offering a handsome salary with a generous package, including working from home, my client is looking for someone like you to join their innovative team!
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.