The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Converting from Classic to the Lightning instance will be a task in the beginning months
- Lead a small team of developers through the technical design aspect of the project and provide documented solutions.
- Deliver on custom Salesforce development, integration and data migration
- Troubleshoot problems and deliver Salesforce platform based solutions
- Provide technical leadership throughout projects
- Effectively write, design and test code
- 4+ years of Salesforce platform development experience
- 4+ years of technical development experience
- Strong design and development background
- Experience implementing technologies such as: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL and SQL
- Experience in object oriented programming and database designing
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce Developer certifications are required
Competitive salary and benefits included.
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com