One of my most valued Partner's is looking for the right Salesforce and Pardot Consultant to spend time with their platform and access their Salesforce instance to make appropriate corrections and fix functionalities as needed. This role requires expertise in Salesforce consultation, a strong understanding of lead scoring through Pardot, and various instances of previous Pardot projects.
The ideal Candidate will enjoy having someone shadow them, and have background in training end users on best practices, and preparing the team to operate efficiently at the end of their contract.
3MTH Contract - Possible Extension
St. Petersburg FL, On-site Requirements:
If you believe you may be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 415-967-7641.
- 5+ years working in Salesforce Ecosystem
- Experienced in Pardot and Salesforce Integration's and Implementations
- Expertise with Pardot integrations, lead scoring and lead generation
- Expertise with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Lightning
- Experience training end users in Salesforce and Pardot ecosystems
- Experience consulting with business users, management, and staff for future road mapping, and define best practices for platform, holistically.
- 3+ years working with landing pages, forms, reporting, set-up, dashboards, platform
- 3+ Data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- BA in Related IT - Marketing field
- Salesforce Certifications are highly preferred - not mandatory
If this opportunity is not of interest but you (or someone you know) are job searching for related work, please reach out to me at email@example.com for a free career consultation, or information about other job opportunities.
Mason Frank International is always Partnered with Businesses to help with Marketing Automation and Salesforce requirements.