This Sales Operations Manager role is a great opportunity for anyone who has a Sales Operations background as well as Salesforce and Administrator skills. The Salesforce platform will be utilized on the daily and basic Administrator tasks are going to be executed also. This position is for someone who is very comfortable with being hands on with the Salesforce platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data management of Salesforce platform
- Track and acknowledge new KPI's to be met for success
- Working closely with sales and marketing team
- Create sales reports
- Preform basic Administrator tasks
- Create relationships between business partners, team members and higher management
- Understanding business requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years Sales Operations experience
- 5+ yea Salesforce experience (hands on)
- Previous Salesforce Administrator experience (held a job or position as a Salesforce Administrator)
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketo knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable leading a team and mentoring
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opportunity is filled!
If this looks like a good fit for you send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call 215-971-1526.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / Technical / Senior Developer / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Remote / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud.