Senior Salesforce Developer - $110-$130K - Arlington, VA
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 Annual
Location: USA, Arlington, VA (Remote)
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: August 12th, 2019
An exciting Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Senior Salesforce Developer to their team. Their ideal candidate will be an expert at coding Apex and Visualforce from scratch. If you have experience with Lightning Components that's a huge plus.
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving on a daily basis- possibly having aspirations to become a technical architect in the future. The ability work in a team environment, share SFDC best knowledge, and deliver solutions to clients effectively will be important to be successful in this position.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with Lightning Components would be a big plus
- Certified Platform Developer I (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
- Willingness to train and mentor junior developers
- Give SFDC Best practice recommendations to junior level team members
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/DC/Remote