Salesforce Administrator - Seattle, WA - $80K
A great opportunity for an established Salesforce Administrator with a firm understanding of configuration and sales processes. The right person will excel working in an agile and fast paced environment and working directly with a large (and growing) salesforce team.Your qualifications will include…
Would be a plus to have…
- Bachelor degree in related field desired
- Ability to do requirements gathering, advanced analysis and configuration, (Workflows, process builder)
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to manage all CRM related data systems
- 2 or more Salesforce Certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant)
- $70-80K base salary
- 100% Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Competitive PTO
- 11 paid holidays
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.