Salesforce Administrator --$70K-$90K-Redmond, WA
Calling all Salesforce Administrators! Do you love solving problems and scalable solutions? Can you balance multiple projects? If so, you may be a great fit for this job!Responsibilities
- Manage and administer Salesforce for multiple departments' ends user
- Handle all basic administrative functions including data integrity, user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, and workflows
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Design, construct, and maintain reports and dashboards for users
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 100% medical coverage
- 401K matching
- Unlimited healthy snacks
- Cutting edge learning
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 303-558-4377 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.