Salesforce Developer - Portland, OR - $100-125K
Our client is offering a great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to work in their office in downtown Portland, OR. This position is ideal for a Salesforce Developer with an administration background that is interested in being the Salesforce SME at a rapidly growing company.Role and Responsibilities:
- Use you understanding of SF best practices and architecture to speak with department heads, write out technical and functional specifications, and along with a team, configure/code as needed.
- Lightning experience preferred
- Strong experience with all aspects of Salesforce including Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Architecture experience/interest is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications and third party applications
- Integration experience
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment.
- Solid understanding of the Force.com platform and building applications in a multiple organization environment.
- Salary: 100 - 125k (dependent upon experience)
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision
- Competitive PTO
- Monday and Fridays Remote
- Equity potential
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.