Senior Salesforce Administrator - Orange County - $50/h to $60/h - Contract Job Description
: Salesforce Project with an industry leading financial services company. Administrate Salesforce -out of the box- design and configurations, customize platform solutions. Support business functions and meet project requirements. Work alongside a team consisting of Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and Business Decision Makers.Responsibilities:
- Implementation and development of the new system by providing Administration support
- APEX development and enhancements
- Continuous improvements and coordinate third party Apps (i.e. Docusign) integration
- Reports, formulas, fields, custom objects, analytic snapshots validation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of day-to-day Administrative tasks with junior to mid-level development experience
- Experience in Lightning Service Cloud Unlimited, Partner Communities, In-box
- MSSQL, JSON, ETL, APIs & Connectors to SF, EXCEL
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, communication and collaboration skills
: Send your resume to Maxime at email@example.com or call 949-688-2234.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 949-688-2234 or firstname.lastname@example.org