Salesforce Administrator | Analyst | $85k - $100k+ | Growth Opportunity | Scottsdale, Arizona
The Salesforce Administrator is the Sole technical and functional resource that collaboratively designs, builds, and supports business requirements in the Salesforce platform. They have a strong ability to analyze business requirements and develop and deliver scalable and sustainable solutions. This person is skilled at eliciting business requirements and delivering applications that leverage declarative customizations to the platform. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of a project, from requirements gathering through testing, documenting and training. These responsibilities are performed within the overarching framework of an Application Lifecycle Management process that leverages Agile philosophy and Scrum principles, with an emphasis on transparency and delivering business value early.
- Analysis and Requirements Gathering0
- Assess business needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders within a fast-growing environment to ensure core systems are built to deliver key insights
- Collaborate with the key project SMEs and stakeholders, including data warehouse and integrated systems, to define project requirements and change requests.
- Analyze and interpret data and information to guide process and solution decisions.
- Assist in planning for acceptance of solution (change management, communication, training needs).
- Translate business requirements into functional design specifications
- Solution Design
- Capture As-Is and define To-Be business processes. Analyze and close process gaps.
- Participate in solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives.
- Customize and maintain Salesforce.com with custom objects, advanced workflows, validation rules
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, etc.
- Create supporting technical solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability. Support solution implementation as necessary.
- Advocate quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements.
- Solution Delivery and Maintenance
- Customize Salesforce according to solution design, through configuration
- Prepare and execute test plans.
- Lead and work alongside business partners through User Acceptance Testing.
- Supports development of business application training content.
- Coordinate deployment plans with stakeholders and facilitate communication with end users.
- Manage the release cycle, create and distribute Release Notes.
- Manage all post-implementation defects to completion or closure.
- Author, publish and maintain Knowledge articles
- Evaluate 3x yearly Salesforce Release Notes, make recommendations for implementation and adoption of new functionality.
- Review and act on Salesforce Org Critical Updates.
- Review, implement and propagate Salesforce Best Practices.
- Level 2 Salesforce application support
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- com Administrator Certification and Advanced Administrator Certification - helpful
- 4 years' experience administering Salesforce.com or relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts and data projects (migration, upserts, cleansing, maintenance)
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration helpful
- High energy and ability to work both independently and across multiple teams in very fast growth environment
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams
Konner at Phone: 303-558-4411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce.com / Analyst / Scottsdale / Administrator / End User / ADM201 / Apex/ Visualforce / Technology / Superior