Salesforce Administrator- Sales Operations experience- Austin, TX
If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization, this could be the right role for you! As a Salesforce Admin/ Sales Ops Admin you will be the Subject Matter Expert for all things Salesforce. The responsibilities for this role include being the liaison between Marketing, Sales and Renewals/ Customer Success teams.Salesforce Administrator- Sales Operations experience- Austin, TX
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Evaluate data within Salesforce platform to ensure all issues are solved
- Develop KPIs in order to identify, diagnose, and resolve any performance issues
- Provide support to sales and marketing teams through reporting, analyzing, and Salesforce processes
- Build dashboards and reports within Salesforce platform
- Identify metrics across the marketing funnel and sales processes while providing insight throughout the entire process
- Provide value through identifying and reporting trends by using quantitative and qualitative factors
Madison at Phone: 267.233.6490 Email: email@example.com
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!