Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator / Salesforce / 100% Remote! Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - $85K-$120K Annual + 100% Remote Salary:
Salesforce.com, SFDCJob Type:
August 13, 2019 Job Description Summary
Are you an experienced Salesforce Admin and Business Analyst who is looking for a new challenge? Bring your technology and customer service passion to the team and contribute your expertise to design and build a world-class Salesforce platform to meet the evolving requirements for our business and our customers. You will get to work with a supportive and fast-paced team building the latest Salesforce technologies with opportunities to continue to develop your knowledge and skills.Job Description
- Works with the business and team members to lead analysis of specifications for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Develop User stories and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce Solutions.
- Uses Business Process Modeling techniques to create business process models and requirements specifications.
- Completes the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, Third-Party Add-ons, or other integrations.
- Champions compliance standards, SOX, and best practices around analysis and requirements.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software requirements and documentation.
- Provides support to team members in solving problems.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Release.
- Supports testing efforts, test plan creation.
- Presents Solutions and Demos to end-users, including User Acceptance and Regression Testing, as well as Training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience, preferably in IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing).
- 5 years of experience in a business systems analyst or similar Salesforce support role.
- CRM business processes (lead, opportunity, contract and order management; case management; services delivery)
- Campaign / lead management
- +Business analyst / QA / SDLC
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Administration in Sales and Service Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting end-users, requirements gathering, and documentation.
- Salesforce Admin Certification.
- Experience in Agile methodology/Scrum is preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with SQL Server is preferred.
- Salesforce Sales and Sevice Cloud or Advanced Admin Certification
Let me represent you to help start the career of your dreams. I am a recruitment specialist in the state of Arizona, contact me with qualified resumes at email@example.com
or at 303-558-4411.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.