Junior Salesforce Administrator - Austin, Texas
My client is looking to bring on a Junior Salesforce Administrator to help support and maintain the existing platform. As the Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will be working with a team of 8 other Salesforce professionals who will expect you to be able to work in a collaborative, team environment. Salesforce Certifications are preferred, but are not required for this position.
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices
- Experience with Lightning is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.