Salesforce Administrator - Jersey City, New Jersey
If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization, this could be the right role for you! As the lead Salesforce Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert for all Salesforce needs. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for increasing user engagement, user training, and system enhancements.
You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make the platform run smoothly for all users. If you are looking for the opportunity to play an integral part in the development of a company through Salesforce, this position is for you!Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of Salesforce experience
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications to end users
- Experience in Full Life Cycle development projects
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Create validation rules as needed to maintain data integrity
- Strong compensation packages
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ Match
- Opportunity for career growth
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are