Salesforce CPQ Developer-Indianapolis, IN
An exciting new contract role as a Salesforce Developer has just opened up in vibrant Indianapolis, Indiana. Our client is actively looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual that is eager join a brand new project for fresh implementation! This role can give a Salesforce professional the opportunity to experience an outstanding work-life balance at a passionate new office. Salesforce Developer: Qualifications:
- Must have experience using Salesforce with CPQ integrations
- Lightning experience is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Great communication and social skills
- Experience using Einstein is a plus
- Platform Developer 2 will set you apart.
- Must have the ability to learn on the fly and adapt to 3rd party technologies
- Sales and Service Cloud is a must
- Must be 4x certified
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Certified Platform Developer 1
- Must be local
Anyone who has this skill set and is excited about an opportunity to work the latest cutting edge Salesforce software do not hesitate to contact me. This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-576-7670 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.