Salesforce Technical Lead/Architect--$160K-$180K+Bonus-Seattle, WA
Calling all Salesforce Technical Leads/Architects! Are you ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions? If so, read on! This could be the perfect job for you.Responsibilities:
- Design, Configure, and Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support our client's critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Develop and document code development patterns and best practices.
- Design solutions using Salesforce platform and follow best practices for SFDC development
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions with cross-functional leadership.
- Key technical point of contact for project team resources building against the Salesforce platform.
- Experience administering a globally deployed Salesforce instance
- Strong understanding of VisualForce and writing Apex triggers
- Experience with Lightning
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
- Expertise in all aspects of configuration and coding
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
- Generous paid time off
- On-site fitness center
- Commuter incentives
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-558-4377 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.