Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce partner who is expanding their Salesforce team in Austin, Texas! The role's day-to-day responsibilities include communicating with different teams throughout the company, product management and be a lead on a number if ongoing projects. If you are passionate about technology, business development and Salesforce this team is right for you!We Are Seeking:
- 3+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Experience in Project management- scope, plan, deliverables etc.
- Ability to take on a leadership role
- Proven ability to communicate with external clients and manage their expectations
- Develop/ advance effective strategies
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to manage all CRM related data systems
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today! Please call Madison at 267-233-6490 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Madison at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.