Salesforce Architect- New York, New York
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization, known for its award winning technology and innovative team, who is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area.
This dynamic role requires deep technical acumen as well as the ability to holistically understand and synthesize a complex spectrum of business needs. The Salesforce Architect functions as a trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategies, and tactics, and in implementing processes and systems that scale.Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement, integrate and manage the software tools that facilitate Customer Success activities
- Lead software implementations, providing both hands-on build as well as oversight on adherence to architecture, design, development, and integration best practices
- Process reviews with relevant stakeholders to develop and refine the customer journey
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and up-sell goals
- Design and implement key metrics, KPIs and dashboards to further drive customer success
- Proven experience in enterprise architecture, with scalable Salesforce projects
- Must be able to confidently show experience in administering, integrating and scaling the Gainsight customer success platform or similar solution
- Demonstrated mastery of the Salesforce platform and related technologies, including but not limited to, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning Experience, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, T-SQL/PL-SQL, PHP, CSS, HTML and web services
- Salesforce Architect, Developer and Administrator certifications
- Proficient in Clergo, Netsuite, Recurly, Cybersource, Marketo, Gainsight, Salesloft, custom CPQ solutions, data warehouses/data lakes and Looker.
- Ability to analyze business areas from CRM perspective required
- Proven ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Professional presence and an ability to translate data into simple, effective visualizations for consumption at the executive level
- Bonus: Salesforce Architect, Developer and Administrator certifications
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture. They provide opportunities for career development, covers 100% of benefits, unlimited vacation time, and much more!
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1394 (ext. 1394)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.