Senior Salesforce Developer - Chicago, IL - $140K
My client is looking for a Salesforce developer who has a passion for problem-solving and the ability to write Lightning code from scratch. You will help head the company's transition and implementation of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform. Day-to-day operations: create and maintain code while working alongside other highly knowledgeable Salesforce professionals.
This is a permanent on-site position.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Design and build efficient and reliable code from scratch
- Ability to identify bugs and problem-solve them
- Participate in and oversee the entire Salesforce software development life-cycle
- Ensure high quality performance of all software on a daily basis
- Create customization's for the platform
- Required Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master's degree is a plus
- Extensive experience with software development
- Prior experience with Salesforce development including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, IDE, Triggers and Web Service integration
- Understanding of source code control systems
- Can deliver quality results in a timely fashion
This is an exciting opportunity to work at a fast-paced company that values leadership at all levels of the company!
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com
or at (646) 933-1393 (ext. 1393).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 (ext. 1393) or firstname.lastname@example.org