This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled, creative, passionate, and driven Hubspot digital & email marketer to begin an exciting career with remote working flexibility with one of the top consulting teams in the DMV area.
This project is based out of Virginia but is happy to offer remote flexibility up to 2 days/week for the right Email and Digital Marketing pro!
This organization is looking for someone who can be hands on with the Hubspot platform - analyze client current usage, pain points, user issues, and processes to understand how they can be using their platform better and then help them to restructure and optimize their usage for business needs to increase their ROI and successful usage of this valuable software.
I am looking for a true lover of Hubspot and Marketing Automation on the whole - this is an opportunity to be the sole Subject Matter Expert and make a notable impact on an organization with your skills and knowledge!
This position is an initial 3 month contract-to-hire position hiring URGENTLY. Requirements:
- Significant Hubspot knowledge, hands on experience, and skills
- Experience with Google Analytics/Adwords
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, digital marketing, email marketing, campaign management
- Have experience as the sole Subject Matter Expert/Project Delivery Specialist
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Have a thorough understanding of email best practices, innovation, and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have some working knowledge and abilities working with HTML, CSSQualifications:- Hubspot Certifications highly preferred
Please send resumes and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP for consideration!