Senior Salesforce Administrator- Austin, TX
This career opportunity is best suited for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator who is looking to further their career. The successful candidate will have advanced administrative experience with a background and knowledge in Sales Operations. Responsibilities:
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267.233.6490 for more details.
- Utilize SFDC administrator skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as CPQ, Netsuite, DocuSign, and Marketo
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Renewals/ Customer Success team
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and customizations
- Maintain and support custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!