Salesforce Developer, CA, 160k+
Join a growing team in San Francisco!
This team is looking for a Salesforce developer for immediate hire to join their growing team. They are currently working on several high profile projects. You will be providing custom coding solutions to their customers at a Salesforce ISV. Don't miss out on an opportunity to grow! They are also looking for a Engineering Manager, if you feel like your experience fits in line with that role we can talk more in detail.
- 2-8 years programming experience
- 2+ years of advanced salesforce.com declarative configuration experience
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming knowledge
- Strong Salesforce programming skills, including Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning
- Familiar with administering all Salesforce system admin level configurations such as user permissions, page layouts and security settings
- Salesforce certifications a plus
This position won't be around for long as we are looking to fill immediately. Please call John at 303-558-4409
to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes are to be sent to John at J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at J.email@example.com