Salesforce Technical Architect - $150,000 - Chicago, Illinois
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Salary: US $140,000 - US $150,000 annual
Job Type: Permanent
- Experience with Apex/VisualForce, Java, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Objective C
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and development concepts
- Experience in designing and developing software
- Ability to lead design sessions, define the system landscape, identify gapes between current and desired end-states, deliver a solution
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/ Middleware tools such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in Salesforce development such as custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, IDE, Triggers
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Health Cloud experience
This role is an exclusive opportunity for a SFDC technical that is interested in improving skills. Interpersonal skills very important in this role as well as providing SRDC solutions. This company provides numerous benefits and incentives.
Jess Steitz at Phone: 646 993 1403 ext 1403 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.