Salesforce Developer - New York, New York
Mason Frank has partnered with a reputable organization in the travel and hospitality industry to have a CRM Salesforce Developer join their team full-time in New York City.
This organization is looking for a strong problem solving and analytical engineer that is ready to work closely with technical architects, functional area leads, and more!Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework) and other object-oriented (Java) enterprise applications.
- Configure and maintain Salesforces capabilities such as reporting and page layouts.
- Verifying and regression testing of new and existing functionality before the a release to users.
- Working with senior members of the team to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and delivery (training and documentation).
- Drafting of runbook and cookbook documentation to assist operations teams with maintaining and triaging newly-developed applications or integrations.
- Must be able to confidently show experience in Salesforce administration and developer experience.
- Experience with database models and querying languages (e.g., SQL, HQL).
- Experience with web development languages (e.g., CSS, HTML, jQuery, JSP).
- Practical knowledge of marketing automation technologies (e.g., ExactTarget, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Practical knowledge of telephony and CTI systems (e.g., Genesys, Cisco, Avaya)
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple initiatives.
- Salesforce Certifications required; Certified Platform Developer 1 required
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.
This organization is a diverse community that offers competitive benefits and a positive work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
646-993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 646-993-1409 (ext. 1409) or firstname.lastname@example.org.