Senior Salesforce Administrator - Chicago, IL -- $150K
We're seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is enthusiastic about the opportunity for hands-on work in a fast growing company. This position will allow you to work alongside Salesforce professionals while helping to maintain the company's Salesforce systems.
This is a permanent, on-site position.Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle and maintain accounts, reports, dashboards and reports
- Serve as the primary system administrator in managing Salesforce for end users
- Keep systems up to date and create customizations to improve systems
- Help to create and test customizations for Salesforce fields
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Salesforce administration certification (preferred)
- Proven experience working with Lightning
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Possess strong communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an immediate impact and contribute to success and innovation!
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com
or at (646) 933-1393 (ext. 1393).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 (ext. 1393) or firstname.lastname@example.org