Salesforce Techincal Manager - Fort Lauderdale area - Up to $160k
An enterprise organization in the Ft. Lauderdale area is in search for a Salesforce Technical Manager to run the systems applications team dedicated to supporting mainly the Sales and Marketing division.
The company has been a reputable and reliable contributor within a niche health space that they have been trusted by experts within the field to ensure the best for their consumers. As part of their business, the Sales and Marketing team have been a key component in the ongoing success of the company that has led them in this position.
As the Salesforce Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that this continues by enhancing and strategizing roadmap for key systems applications that assist the Sales and Marketing team to be even more progressive.
Some of the key responsibilities the Salesforce Director are expected to take on, but limited to, are:
- Develop, plan and strategize short and long term Salesforce initiatives alongside the other Business Applications Leaders
- Manage Salesforce development and analyst teams to better support the overall business
- Participate Directors' meeting to define and scope the ROI and impact of business applications and synergy amongst the various applications and divisions
- Meet with key stakeholders and executives to present budgets, business applications enhancement approvals and drive business operation efficiencies
The ideal Salesforce Manager will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong business acumen across business operations; most importantly with Sales and Marketing
- Experienced with managing a team(developers, admins, business analyst, etc.)
- Experienced with business application integrations, budget managements and change management
- 10+ years of information technology experience
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more of, please send your updated resume TODAY to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.