Salesforce Developer- Los Angeles, CA
A Global leading Salesforce customer in the manufacturing industry seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator with configuration and customization experience. The applicant will have the opportunity to take on important projects collaborating with a Salesforce team. Job Responsibilities
- Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges.
- Partner with the peer developers, Scrum Masters and Architects to design develop and debug end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in daily scrums, work with Scrum Master, QA Team on projects/issues, timelines & priorities.
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprise using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
- Apply sound Salesforce and automation best practices.
- Adhere to Corporate change control management processes.
- Develop/maintain code and provide support for the software application suite
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Must use independent judgment to design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Apply communication, analysis, problem solving, business knowledge & technical skills to design
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution on Salesforce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Communities and database design.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST API's.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques) consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- Experience Working with Appexchange Application
- Experience on Financial Force Application or Finance application is a plus.
- Experience developing lightning components is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, possess strong written, and oral communication skills, and a willingness to "do whatever it takes" with high energy within a collaborative team environment.
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification.
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.