Sr. Salesforce Administrator- Salesforce.com - Phoenix, Arizona - $90K-$105K + Benefits
A well establish Salesforce end user in the Greater Phoenix Area is looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Administrator partake in all advanced Salesforce Admin hands on tasks as well as over see a team of mid-jr level Salesforce Admins.
- 5+ years Salesforce Administrator experience
- 1+ year Lightning experience
- Experience with performing code reviews as well as declarative development
- Ability to write validation rules, processes, workflows
- Create dashboards and reports within Salesforce org
- Experience working with 3rd party tools such as Pardot
- Past experience working hands on through integrations, implementations, and data migrations
- Ability to provide daily maintained support as well as troubleshooting
- Previous experience leading 1 or more Salesforce Administrators
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Team player able to work in a collaborative environment
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a lead Salesforce Administrator then this is the position for you!
Send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.