£85,000 - £95,000
Salesforce Technical Architect highly sought after to work on a local project. Offering a handsome salary, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
What you will be doing…
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and teams throughout the life cycle, providing continuity of architectural governance
- Designing and reviewing solutions to ensure they align with Global Principles and Standards, they're fit for purpose, and delivered in a cost efficient way
- Identifying and documenting potential key issues and risks, and formulating appropriate resolutions
What you will need…
- Strong systems integration experience with Salesforce platforms
- Extensive Architectural development and design experience
- Experience making Architectural decisions and providing guidance to projects
- Ability to convey technical information with all audiences
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.