Salesforce Administrator - Providence, RI - $110k - $130k
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading Insurance company to place a qualified Salesforce Administrator on their team in the Greater Providence, RI area. This is a Fortune 500 organization, who is looking to revamp their existing processes into a more digitally focused environment. This role requires you to be a business leader who is knowledgeable about the entire company and working to make all departments successful through process automations. You must be creative and proficient in the Salesforce platform to create new tools and solve business problems. Responsibilities:
- Keep Salesforce users trained and educated
- Solve complex business problems to keep projects moving forward
- Create reports and dashboards
- Troubleshoot email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mail
- Expand/refine sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated
- Fix data records that have somehow been set with record types or ownerships that make them inaccessible
- Run adoption and data-quality dashboards weekly
- Refresh sandbox(es) monthly
- Use Eclipse to make a complete metadata backup of the sandbox images and your main system image before refreshing sandbox(es)
- Run full system backups monthly
- Experience with Lightning
- High-tech/SaaS high-growth environment experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience working alongside team of human resources and system professionals
- Familiar with AppExchange and other third party solutions
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Sales experience managing sales cycles
Apply through this ad or contact Alex LaMantia directly at:
- Competitive Salary + potential bonus
- Remote Flexibility!
- Medical benefits
- 5 weeks PTO!
- 401k Match
- Stock Options!
Phone: +1 (646)-993-1407
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +1 (646)-993-1407