Salesforce Change Enablement Consultant - Up to 65K Plus Bonus and Benefits - London Based
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work for a Platinum Partner within London and the UK as a salesforce Change Enablement Consultant. The Consultant will work onsite with customers to analyse their change enablement (change management, training, communications, and supporting content and media) requirements, and then design, develop and lead deployment of the user adoption portion of enterprise implementations of Salesforce.com.Responsibilities
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- Understand client's business strategies and associated organisation and change management issues
- Explain the business, organisation, leadership and individual contributor factors that influence organisations solutions to deliver value to the client
- Approach change management as both an art and a science, leveraging proven change methodologies as well as a strong understanding of individual and organisational psychological factors that influence and drive behaviour change
- Develop eLearning training
- Lead and/or execute stakeholder engagement and organisational readiness, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, and adoption and adaptation measurement work streams.
- Help re-align the organisation, its people, and their actions with critical business imperatives and specific objectives
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 + year's experience related to the successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, job/role design, stakeholder engagement and organisational readiness, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, training and adoption and adaptation measurement
- Direct experience with Sales/CRM, Salesforce.com implementations
- 5 + years general management consulting/software consulting experience
- Understanding of the different training and user adoption approaches needed for successfully deploying cloud (SaaS) applications
- Proficiency in program design, curriculum design, content and course development, and multiple forms of media development and deployment
- Experience conducting business interviews and leading client workshops
- Progressive and professional experience leading and/or supporting organisational change management for large scale global projects, particularly in human resources, information technology, CRM/Sales or other organisational transformations
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives as well as developing appropriate work plans and leading the project according to the plan
- Hands-on change management experience with implementing large-scale SaaS solutions Salesforce.com,
- Demonstrate ability to work across all areas in an organisation and manage various functions and resources
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership and presentation skills
This client pays very good attention to detail in the way their employees work. They recognise individual needs with a very attractive and flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit you. They attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of their business.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Christopher Anglin at email@example.com
or apply directly through this website.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy