A fantastic opportunity to work fully remote for a leading enterprise company based in England for an initial 6 months contract. An ideal candidate would have experience working with stakeholders and has previously worked on evolving a hugely diverse enterprise level system of information.Responsibilities:
- Strong background in Salesforce development/engineering.
- Establish rapport with stakeholders to understand technical and non-technical requirements
- Strong understanding of web service integration patterns in general as well as specific Salesforce considerations.
- Key in implementing solutions to meet our business needs and support the growth of our business.
- Manage the day to day operation of the system sprint deliveries through key involvement in many initiatives and projects across the company
- Skilled in coding Salesforce Apex and Visualforce
- Experience working with Data (MySQL, MSSQL or other.)
- Experienced In Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong Salesforce development background
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Friendly and supportive multinational team
- Fast paced environment full of interesting challenges
- Opportunities to learn about other systems & technologies used in the company, as well as expanding this portfolio
How often is there an opportunity for an entirely remote
developer role? This is your chance for a lot more flexibility
and work comfortably
Working with a leading enterprise opens the doors to new opportunities. An amazing chance to work remotely at a rate of £400-£450 in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 866 1783 or email me at email@example.com.