CRM Manager/Salesforce Administrator - Newark, New Jersey - 120k
Mason frank is partnering with a large ISV partner in sourcing for a CRM manager with ample Salesforce administration experience. This is a computer software company with ties into many different industries. The room for growth is endless with this rapidly expanding company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire east coast operation while also managing their Salesforce platform in the New Jersey office. This is a customer relationship heavy role so great communication skills are a must. Don't miss out on this opportunity, reach out to learn more!
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee all Salesforce related aspects
- Act as a liaison between upper management and technical team members
- Be heavily involved in the training of all east coast users
- Communicate with stakeholders with recommendations and feedback on the functionality of the platform
- Perform customer service and troubleshooting of the software
Skills & Qualifications
- Great communication skills
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Experience creating custom objects, tabs and workflows
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k + Company match
- Opportunity for rapid career growth
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are