Salesforce Administrator- New York City, New York- $64K-117K
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization, known for its award winning technology and innovative team, who is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area.
This dynamic role requires an individual with a deep technical background in Salesforce as well as a deep understanding of product design and implementation.Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of key technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, including custom development, with a bias toward using native functionality and Lightning components
- Work with Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support business requirements
- Troubleshoot code and fix bugs for planned releases and to resolve production issues
- Research best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- MUST BE PROFICIENT in Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
- Proficient experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, Lightning Flow, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards
- Proven database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL, working with Data Loader, Workbench and ETL tools to perform bulk data updates
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Demonstrated success with at least two Salesforce custom-built applications, including one implementation on the Lightning Experience
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator or equivalent experience
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or email@example.com.