Are you a Salesforce Developer in search for an opportunity to work with a reputable Salesforce Partner? We have an exciting role with a Salesforce Partner in the Greater San Diego area who has been expanding their Salesforce team.
This Salesforce Partner has been recognized in the industry as a reliable consulting firm with some of the best talents in the Salesforce network. They contribute their success to ensuring their customers are provided the best solution and not solely focused on the bottom line.
Due to their consistent client services, they have gained even more business than ever and need more Salesforce Developers to join. As a Salesforce Developer, some of the key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools and web services
- Salesforce development across multiple instances
- Access business processes and cases to understand the gaps
The ideal Salesforce Developer should have the following experience:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Classic and Lightning)
- 3+ years of Apex, VisualForce, SOAP & REST API Experience
- Knowledgeable with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Force.com products
- Ability to work in a proactive and team setting
- Salesforce PD1 and/or PD2 Certifications
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package and most importantly, WORK FROM HOME with limited travel across the United States.
If you are curious about this opportunity and would like to learn more about the role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Stephanie TODAY at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.