This is a Contract to hire Salesforce Marketing Cloud BA/Developer role. Initially this role requires some travel to work in the Titusville, NJ location as needed. After the 6 months, the individual will not be required to travel again, but will be working on-site in Tampa, FL. The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com ecosystem, specifically; Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud
- Deep knowledge of Journey Builder and how it integrates with other areas of SFMC
- Deep knowledge of Automation Studio and how it integrates with other areas of SFMC.
- Excellent Data Migration skills and experience
- Understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues and render testing (IE: Litmus or Email on Acid)
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, GDPR
- Knowledge of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Experience in creating automation and maintaining automation's/data extensions and connector data transfer process in Marketing Cloud
- Experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Data management and import/migration
- Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Experience with analytical skills (Web Analytics tools) and problem-solving skills required.
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
- Ability to write process diagrams and product documentation.
- Ability to interact with both business and technical representatives.
- SFMC Consultant Certification.
- Experience with SFDC and/or Veeva CRM nice to have.
Tampa, FL - On-site
6 month Contract-to-hire
Full-time If you are interested in learning more...Please email email@example.com and state the role you are inquiring aboutPlease include your most up-to-date resume Disclaimer:
If this opportunity is not exactly aligned with what you are looking for but you are looking for marketing automation, or Salesforce roles, please contact me to speak about other opportunities my team and I are working on in Florida.
Also, feel free to refer a deserving friend, and take advantage of our $$$ bonus if they should be placed with any of our Clients.
Mason Frank International are the Global Leader's in Salesforce.com recruitment and we have kept this title up for five years by providing a high level of professionalism, and quality to all of our potential Clients and Candidates. If you are looking for career advice, or are interested in receiving our salary survey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, or any other MFI Recruitment Consultant.